Tuesday, September 1, 2009

general status update

i installed google analytics
because of latent peer pressure
from all the blogs i visited
that took longer to load
because their google analytics was loading.
my statistics are droopy
and no figure on it
no matter what its category
exceeds ten.
but someone visited me from germany
and brazil
brazil! i said, when i saw it
and jumped for joy!
not really
i just sort of shifted in my seat
and gave the kind of smile
that doesn't travel from your
mind to your mouth
i'd like to visit brazil someday
but it would be one of
the last places on my list
someone also visited me from amritser
in amritser, you want to have a bath
the minute you step out from your bath
the rooms smell like carcass
and golden temple prasad is yum
all i know about brazil is the wax job
which may be about as brazilian
as french fries are french
i read an article about sushma reddy
going to a french restaurant
and asking for vegetarian food
and they gave her french fries
ha! i laughed in my head
when i read it
she didn't seem to get the joke,
though.
would my site stats look better
if i put up pictures of sushma reddy?
would i be compromising my integrity?
i think i would be compromising my integrity
i think i should uninstall google analytics
before it makes me compromise my integrity
i was quite happy being droopy
before it came along
but i like seeing the map
like a coloring book
you are filling by being here
ooh look
germany is pale green!
*jump*

2 comments:

  1. *raises hand* Visitor from Germany here. Decided to delurk on reading the lovely poem. :-)
    Got here from somewhere, love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete