Sunday, June 28, 2009

message in a bottle

been staring at gaurang's photographs much too much
bas, no more external stimulus
now i want to see ladakh as i see it
take my own pictures
make my own memories
locate thoughts in my head on my own
no not some forced attempt at "originality"
just an attempt at thinking on my own again
before it all slides back down
and these thoughts i want to write, whenever possible
and those written thoughts i want to
hopefully
translate visually into pictures, doodles, photographs
film, collages, maybe even other words (others' words)
don't know anyone who wants to collaborate just yet
but you don't find unless you look
come let's be unselfish partners in crime
for two weeks and no more
there are many ways to talk to me
if you think about it

2 comments:

  1. it's actually just the opposite i feel for ladakh. the silence. and the nothingness. the need not to think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will discuss this j! i have a theory!

    ReplyDelete