Friday, July 17, 2009

reporting from the front

today i thought i saw you at candie's
i started feeling really hot
and about 8 inches tall
and fat
i think i imagined myself a beetle
about to be squashed
it wasn't you
obviously
but he looked just like you
that rambo way of standing
pointy collar bones
fingers at that angle
finger nails
feet
olive green tshirt
pants
shoulder blades
his girlfriend gave me evil looks
around this point in the list
he didn't notice me
that too was like you
one hour passed
before my heart started up again

8 comments:

  1. Rambo way of standing. Haha!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi bloody idiot, i thought you were in the mountains already! and stop laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! The Rambo way worked with the women though.. or so I thought. Didn't know there were others with hobbit feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as if "tom riddle" is any less creepier than anonymous. yags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry, I always forget that harry potter references don't work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got the harry potter reference ok!
    (mostly because i googled it :))

    ReplyDelete