Sunday, July 19, 2009

two sad incidents from my life that will make you cry

i've been locked out of my flickr account
i am some higher form of idiot
who has forgotten her password and username too
i tried very hard to log in somehow
using many different combinations of words
and numbers
and now flickr thinks i am trying to hack into my own account.
i feel insulted by this automated error message
that is insinuating i am hacking into another's account

two days ago i saw a girl who looked just like me
she was wearing pants and chappals that i have been
looking for in my size but unsuccessfully.
by being a slightly different size and shape
it seems she is in fact a better version of me
what a simple solution for world domination
this is why, i console myself, i have put on weight
now those pants will fit me
and i will be a better version of my better version
but what will i do about the chappals?

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming more entertaining! Waah! Also, ditto sad feeling for 'healthier' women getting clothes I want to wear. We will shop in Singapore? I hear they ONLY make them in our size.

    ReplyDelete